When it is so cold outside (as it is here in Denmark), I get really quick dry lips. It is pretty annoying, I'm sure we all know that feeling. I had found some tips to dry lips, and i'm going tell you have good it works (Am i sweet?).
1) Lip balm: Is very useful if you don’t have that dry lips. If you have really dry lips, you going to try something else.
If I use lip balm, I use some called Eos. They is 99% neutral and is really gently to the lips.
2) Honey: Honey is helpful, but it is really annoying to use because it sticks.
3) Hand cream: Is really good if you have very dry lips like I have. The different between lip balm and hand cream, is that if you use a properly hand cream, it will hold almost a hole day if you lucky.
4) Yogurt: Is a little different to use. It adds a soft look to your lips, and is a old trick to dry lips. It works fine, but you can find more useful methods.
5) Conditioner: You can use conditioner for you lips. It works really fine, and is one of the methods I use to dry lips. It gives your lips softness and (can) move the most of the dry skin.